Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good morning and Happy St. Pattie's Day. I just woke up and decided to make shamrock pankaes. I hope my parents dan't wake up. My freind, Amazing Alex, and her freind, Angel, tried to hook me up with this kid on Friday.  I mean, he's nice, but we think he likes Alex.....Even though she was the one who was trying to set me up with him, I just kinda felt like it's not my place to go out with him. Esspecially when he likes alex........ I don't want to go out with him, but I have to say, it is different without a boyfreind. I don't think I told you the story about my last boyfreind. We had been going out scince seventh grade, and when we came back from summer break, he stopped talking to me. I fegured, Hey this is just a phase. But I quickly found out that it wasn't. He was completally iggnoring me. After about seven months, i said to myself, I'm tired of it, Only I couldn't find the courage to break up with him...... then on our year anniversery, i got the courage to... it didn't stay though. Then when a different guy asked me to the school dance and i said yes, there was no turning back. The only problem- he wasn't in school untill Valentines' day and that dance was the next day. So I broke up with him on ValentinesDay... Is that werid? Comment you thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment